台灣酒研學院(TWA)的WSET Intermediate : Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits課程共有8大單元，TWA將每單元的授課時間加長到3.5至4小時，總時數高過其他國家的WSET教學機構，提供台灣學生最完整豐富的課程。WSET L2課程於最後一堂課上完後舉行測驗。WSET L2測驗有50題選擇題，考試時間60分鐘。
WSET L2 課程內容：8大單元
- History of Wine, Six Factors Affecting Wine Style, Quality and Price, Wine Tasting and Evaluating Skills.
- Vinification, Burgundy: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- Understanding labeling, Basic principles of blending, Bordeaux: Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
- Sweet Wine Making Methods, German Wine Labeling, Germany and France Alsace: Riesling, Chenin Blanc, Pinot Gris,
Gewurztraminer and Muscat
- France Rhone Valley, Loire Valley and Beaujolais: Syrah/Shiraz, Grenache/Garnacha, Cabernet Franc and Gamay,
Basic principles of blending
- Sparkling Wines, Fortified Wines: Port and Sherry, Cellaring and Storage
- Italy and Spain: Tempranillo, Sangiovese, Nebbiolo and Zinfandel/Primitivo, Food and Wine Pairing.
- Spirits and Champagne, Exam
WSET L2 學習成果：
Students who successfully complete the course may claim the following skills:
- A basic understanding of the major wines & spirits of the world, their production methods and region of origin.
- The ability to describe the characteristics of the principal wines and give information on the key factors influencing style, quality and value.
- Product knowledge required to advise customers in hospitality and retail work-places.
- Practical understanding of the pairing of wine and food
- Ability to use the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting, identify wine style and evaluate quality.
- Practical capability to serve and store wines and spirits correctly.